Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tidbits from Nyah

Okay, so Nyah just cracks me up. Sometimes she says things that blow me away and I have no idea where they come from. I thought I would share a few of them.

"Grandpa! You better get your cows in the barn or the wolves are going to get them!"
(this was a random comment in the middle of a discussion about Dale's cows.)

"Mom, bears don't eat bunnies. They eat puppies!"

Mom: "Treyson! What are you doing? You are making a huge mess! Why are you doing that?"
Nyah: "Because Mom. That is just what little boys do." (in a very matter of fact tone)

After I had told her that she could not have a popcicle right before going to bed . . .
Nyah: "Daddy! Mom said No! But, I said YES!!!!"
Blake (laughing): "Well, if Mom said no, then the answer is no."
Nyah: "But I said YES!!!!"

And finally, the following exchange happened at Walmart after we had been there forever. She had been great the entire time, but after waiting in line for about 15 minutes she was sneaking ahead up to look at the candy which was in front of someone else's cart.
Mom: "Nyah-bug, please come back here."
Nyah (totally ignoring me)
Mom: "Nyah, come back here."
Nyah: "Mom. I am looking at this. Just a minute."
Mom: "Nyah, come here. One, two, . . . "
Nyah (in a very serious tone with a what do you think you are doing look): "Mom. You can't do that at Walmart. Only at home, Mom. Not at Walmart."

Ahhh, how I love my independent and opinionated little girl.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahaha I love them all!!!!!
    Love Billy

    ReplyDelete