Saturday, November 21, 2009

Spending Time with Dad

This was the sight I met the other day when I came home from work. I walked into the house to find Blake hanging both Nyah and Trey upside down by one leg. My husband is hilarious. Nyah and Trey were both laughing and he was just standing there all serious and said, "I am glad you are home. They are driving me CRAZY!"



Blake really is a good dad. He tries to take at least half to a full day each week to stay home and spend time with the kids. They take walks and seem to destroy my house. In fact, sometimes I think that Blake encourages Trey to take all of the dishes out of the cupboard. However, Nyah has learned to count by playing hide-and-seek with her Dad. Although, it retrospect, I wonder if it was just a way for him to go hide and hope it took a while for her to find him. And there was the time that I came into the room with Blake laughing at Nyah in the dog crate with Zoe and him commenting that it would be easier if she would just stay in there. ;)


 Okay, enough harassment of my wonderful husband. We really are lucky to have him. Besides, who else are you going to get to throw you up in the air? Mom isn't as good at it as Dad. And it is great fun!


 

To change gears a bit, a few weeks ago we were in Malad and I took a couple pictures of the kids having even more fun with Dad (and Grandma). Trey is hilarious. When ever Blake is swinging Nyah in a blanket, he is always right there screaming (happily) away and as soon as Blake sets her down, Trey is unwrapping her, pushing her out of the way, and sitting down in the middle of the blanket so he can have his turn.


 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of Nyah in the dog kennel with Zoe! So stinking cute!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete