Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blissful Slumber

I know it may be silly, but I am still one of those Moms that loves to watch her children sleep. I love how peaceful and gentle they look. Also, as a side note, I love the fact that Trey is actually holding still. Ha ha. Sometimes I think I have more sleeping pictures than anything. Okay, so that is not really true, but wanted to share a few of them anyway.

This was during a very long car drive to visit family.
I love that they are holding hands.


 

 Nyah still LOVES her kitty.
She packs Annie around like a doll and makes her take naps with her. The great thing is that I think Annie likes her too. Everytime I lay the kids down for a nap, Annie finds them and snuggles up close.
 

 Dads are also great sleeping partners - just in case you didn't know. Nyah and Trey love cuddling with Dad.



And because I feel like being a bit nostalgic. Here are a few more from a while ago. And, yes, I think you can tell that they are related.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment